Sep 12, 2017
CHICAGO, Ill. – The Illinois Tech cross country, men's tennis, and women’s tennis programs have made some changes to their upcoming schedules. Below are the detailed alterations.
- The September 14th match scheduled at Dunbar Park against Aurora has been cancelled.
- The Scarlet Hawks will compete in the Wisconsin Lutheran College Warrior Invite at 12:00 p.m. on September 30th.
- Tech will no longer compete in the Augustana Brissman-Lundeen Invitational the weekend of September 22.
- The September 13th match at North Central College has been moved. It will now be played on Sunday, October 8 at 10:08 a.m. The match will still be played at NCC.
- The Scarlet Hawks will travel to Carthage College on Monday, October 9 for a 4:00 p.m. match. This is a change in opponent, as Tech was originally scheduled to play at Elmhurst College.