LISLE, Ill. – The Illinois Tech men's track and field finished up at the Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference (NACC) Outdoor Championships on Saturday at the Village of Lisle-Benedictine University Sports Complex. The Scarlet Hawks finished the meet in seventh place with a total of 49 points.
- Benedictine and Aurora: 169
- MSOE: 111.5
- Wisconsin Lutheran: 91
- Concordia-Wisconsin: 79.5
- Concordia-Chicago: 52
- Illinois Tech: 49
- Edgewood: 46
- Rockford: 37
- Lakeland: 6
- Marian: 4
Meet Highlights – Saturday
- Yesterday, Evan Balizado qualified for the finals in the 800m. Today, he placed third in the final round with a time of 2:00.66.
- Also placing third in an event was Saisaketh Valluri, as the senior earned points for Tech with a 6.44m mark in the high jump.
- After placing third on Friday in the discus, Barry Brookins finished third on Saturday in the hammer throw at 42.55m and fifth in the shot put at 12.50m.
- Julian Go was awesome in the 5,000m, finishing in seventh place at 16:15.08.
- Tech's best relay was the 4x400m as Balizado, Brendan Batliner, Edwin Vallecillo Rivera, and Jacob Gagner finished fifth at 3:28.61.
- Tech's next race will be the Dr. Keeler Final Qualifier at North Central College, which takes place on Thursday and Friday of next week.