MILWAUKEE, Wis. – The Illinois Tech men's volleyball team put up a fight but the No. 13 team in the country Milwaukee School of Engineering took the match against the Scarlet Hawks, 3-0, at Hotchkin Arena.
The Raiders (5-3, 1-0 NACC) defeated the Scarlet Hawks (0-5, 0-1 NACC) in three sets, 25-19, 25-13, 25-15.
How It Happened
- MSOE took the first set 25-19 over the Scarlet Hawks.
- Illinois Tech looked to tie the match at 1 but the Raiders took the second set 25-13.
- The Scarlet Hawks tried to fight back and force a fourth set but the Raiders took the third set and the match 25-15.
Scarlet Hawk Standouts
- Lukasz Kupiec led the way with nine kills on the night.
- Easton Kays recorded eight kills and had a .400 attack percentage.
- Michael Ganczar was a big help all night picking up 17 assists.
- Illinois Tech has a quick turnaround as the Scarlet Hawks travel to another nationally ranked team and NACC opponent as they take on Dominican starting at 7:30 p.m. CT.