VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – The Illinois Tech men's cross country team had one of its best meets of the season at the right time, competing well at the United States Collegiate Athletic Association National Championship on Friday morning at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex. The Scarlet Hawks placed 11th out of 22 teams.
- Cole Dammeier walked away with USCAA Second Team All-American mark, placing ninth overall with a time of 27:33.14.
- Atul Krishna ran on of his best races, placing 66th at 30:53.88.
- Thomas Doyle came in right behind Krishna, finishing in 67th place at 30:56.33.
- Mohammed Saleem placed 87th with a time of 31:46.18.
- Joey Tan clocked in at 43:11.80 (162nd place).