MEQUON, WIS. – The Illinois Tech women's basketball team traveled for a Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference (NACC) game up north but Concordia Wisconsin came out on top on Wednesday. The Falcons (11-4, 10-2 NACC) defeated the Scarlet Hawks (0-15, 0-11 NACC) 97-27.
How it Happened
- Concordia shot the ball really well all night long, hitting 48.7% of their shots in the game including 56.3% in the second half.
- The Falcons also had the advantage on the boards outrebounding the Scarlet Hawks, 48-24.
- Concordia started the game 28-3 before Brook Rowan ended the drought and Illinois Tech never recovered after that.
- Concordia had five players reach double figures, including three off the bench.
Scarlet Hawks Standouts
- Shannon O'Donnell led Illinois Tech with 12 points as she recorded her ninth game this season where she recorded double figures.
- O'Donnell was also powerful on glass, grabbing seven rebounds.
- Raiven Johnson was able to grab four rebounds off the bench.
- Illinois Tech returns to action Saturday, January 19 as the Scarlet Hawks travel to Madison, Wis. to take on Edgewood College. Tip-off is scheduled for 2:00 p.m.