MADISON, Wis. – The Illinois Tech women's basketball team competed at Edgewood College on Saturday in a Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference (NACC) contest. Tech (0-16, 0-12 NACC) fell to the Eagles (10-7, 7-5 NACC) 90-39.
How it Happened
- Edgewood's offense was dynamite in the first half, scoring 52 points in the first two quarters.
- Tech's best offensive quarter was the second, scoring 13 points. Seven of those 13 came from Shannon O'Donnell, who was a perfect 3-of-3 from the field.
- The second half was all Edgewood, who shot 50.7% from the field for the contest.
Scarlet Hawk Standouts
- Erin Efimoff had 18 points on 8-of-17 shooting.
- O'Donnell had a solid line of 12 points, six rebounds, and three assists. She was 5-of-9 from the floor.
- The Milwaukee School of Engineering will visit the Scarlet Hawks on Tuesday night. The 7:00 p.m. will have live audio, video, and stats, with the live audio powered by Illinois Media School.