Mar 04, 2017
STEVENS POINT, Wis. – The Illinois Tech women's track and field team trekked north on Saturday to partake in the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Final Qualifier.
- In the 60 Meter Dash, Monica Bhagaven placed 17th at 8.51s.
- Tech's 4x400 relay team of Bhagaven, Jaquelle Rowell, Emmalee Ciriacks, and Mminika Effiong placed 12th at 4:32.10.
- Effiong placed 15th in the long jump at 4.87m.
- Ciriacks placed 12th in the triple jump with a 9.59m mark.
- The Scarlet Hawks will compete in the Rhodes College Invite on Saturday, March 18.