River Forest, Ill. - The Illinois Tech men's lacrosse team was unable to hold on to an early lead on Concordia University. The Hawks (5-9-1, 1-5-1 NACC) fell to the Cougars (7-6-0, 4-3-0 NACC) in a Wednesday afternoon conference match up.
How It Happened
- The Hawks broke the deadlock at the midpoint of the first half as Peter Fouchet put a low ball across the front of the goal where Michael Kaczowka touched home the finish
- The Cougars would answer with two goals, which would make up the difference.
Scarlet Hawk Standouts
- Kaczowka tallied his team leading 8th goal of the season and led the team in shots on goal with 4.
- Fouchet contributed the lone assist on the afternoon and also chipped in 3 shots on goal.
- Alex Kern got the start in net for the Hawks and tallied two saves on the afternoon
Inside the Box Score
- The Hawks held the advantage on the day with 15 shots on goal to the Cougars 11. 11 of the 15 coming in the second half.
- The Hawks will travel north to Mequon, Wis. this weekend to continue their road slate as they take on the Concordia Wisconsin Falcons at 1:00pm Saturday.