Posted: Nov 17, 2018
CHICAGO, Ill. -- The Illinois Tech women's basketball team dropped a non-conference game to visiting Adrian College at the Keating Sports Center by the score of 84-46.
How It Happened
- Adrian came out of the gate strong to start the game, outscoring Illinois Tech 22-5. Raiven Johnson nailed a triple to make it 9-4 at the 5:37 mark.
- The Bulldogs went into the halftime break with a 41-25 lead.
- Shannon O'Donnell cut the game to 12 with a pair of free throws but that was the cloest the Scarlet Hawks got all night.
- Adrian took control of the fourth quarter and expanded the lead to 38 and that was the biggest lead of the day and that was the margin of victory.
Scarlet Hawks Standouts
- Shannon O'Donnell led the Scarlet Hawks with a double-double, scoring 19 points and pulling down 12 rebounds.
- Erin Efrimoff, Madison Davis, Brook Rowan each added six points in the loss.
- Illinois Tech returns to action Monday, November 19 as the Scarlet Hawks host Lake Forest College starting at 7:00 p.m. Live audio, video, and stats will be available. The live audio will be powered by Illinois Media School.