BOURBONNAIS, Ill. - The Illinois Tech Women's Track and Field team was tested on Saturday, competing in its most talented meet of the year to date at the Oliver Nazarene University Tiger Invite. The Scarlet Hawks responded to the task with several great performances.
- Masha Staub set a personal record in the 60m with a time of 8.93s, placing 30th.
- Mminika Effiong placed 18th in the 400m at 1:09.22.
- Zoey Krevitz' best event was the 600m, where she placed 34th at 2:07.72 despite it being her first collegiate race at that distance.
- Effiong (37th, 29.69s) and Staub (45th, 30.51s) both ran well in the 200m.
- Tech will race at the North Central College F. Lee Slick Invite on Friday, February 15 at 4:30 p.m.