WARRENVILLE, Ill. - The Illinois Tech women's cross country team competed in the Wheaton College Gil Dodds Invite on Saturday at St. James Farm in humid conditions. The Scarlet Hawks did not record a team score, but ran well in its third straight week of competition.
- Erin Nelson placed 109th with a time of 26:31.8.
- Freshman Abigail Schulz finished in 139th place at 28:15.4.
- Another freshman, Niya Velez, finished in 154th place (30:28.4)
- Zoey Krevitz also competed for Tech, coming in at 31:15.3 (161st place).
- Tech will have a weekend off of competition before competing at the Wisconsin Lutheran Warrior Invite on October 5.